To keep your DeltaQuad in proper condition the following steps can be taken;
After every flight
- Remove the LiPo battery.
- Clean the propellers of any dirt and inspect for damage
- Bring the LiPo battery back to storage charge (+- 50% charged)
- Inspect the avionics, make sure all components are still securely attached in their proper place.
- Inspect motor and servo linkage screws
After 50 flights or 50 flight hours
- Add bearing oil to the motor bearings. Lock bond must be used on all screws when re-attaching.
- Perform a sensor calibration as specified in the manual
Extended Maintenance Service
After 200 and 600 flight hours we recommend our Extended Maintenance Service.